SkyTemple SkyTemple

a bit odd

the intro stuff is just kind of loud..the hi hat could use variation, its just straight and non-dynamic...the song is more redeeming in the second half though, you manage to apply some nice gooey, haunting sounds well and the bell thing seems to add nicely.
Theres some potential here, keep at it

EpicMastermind responds:

I actually think the first half is better; it is good that I decided to mix it up in order satisfy the audience. :)

(WF1) House Of Mystics preview (WF1) House Of Mystics preview

lovely

Subtle and elegant, great blend of instruments creating a simple-but-atmospheric sound.
One of the offbeats seem sour though, double check that..it could be just me though.
Im eager to hear the finished product :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Hmm sour eh? I'll see what i can do about that. I don't hear it but i'll check it more when i work on it a bit more =) Thanks for the input!

i2 - Sweet Agony (The End) i2 - Sweet Agony (The End)

strong

great composition, runs fluidly and gives atmosphere despite being a calmer song. The 2:00 mark really makes an impact!

i2abbitz responds:

I was hoping for that. ;)

Desolate City of Ice Desolate City of Ice

Beautiful

Great work capturing that atmosphere and emotion. All the elements are well placed, the melodies are haunting and non-intrusive, and overall its an excellent composition.
Masterful and gorgeous!

Suspended-3rd-Chord responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like this one.

war is here war is here

Creative

Interesting intro with the koto(?) and it proves to mesh well later on along with the other orchestral elements.
Then the first strike comes, excellent, you can feel the atmosphere boil up and intensify thereon. Great touches scattered throughout, and well structured.
Good work, and why isnt this longer?

spamwangler responds:

the instrument at the start is a pipa.

i did this song for somone else, and i think he asked for something about 2:00 long, otherwise i would have put a silly guitar solo ontop too:)

thanks for the review

music to enjoy cheese to music to enjoy cheese to

Spreading awareness of cheese for sure

Despite the obscure subject, this is musically delightful.
Great lounge feeling and relaxing~
I suppose theres no better track to enjoy cheese with!
good stuff!

spamwangler responds:

cheers! im thinking of doing a remix about bees.

-ganon95- Redux -ganon95- Redux

repetitive

but not necessarily bland, good tune at 1:53!
My main suggestion for ya would be to pay attention to detail, Ive found in my experience that this is easier said than done, yet its sooo important to do so.
That would mean to have something in mind for musical key/chord progression, manipulating percussion to benefit your melodies, extending or evolving your looped parts to avoid that "deja vu", and shaping your sound quality through filters/EQ.
Doing all that would likely take more time than youre accustomed to and might frustrate you at points, ive been there before, but you'll be able to achieve brilliant results by taking your time.
Keep at it man, i sense good creative energy in ya :)

ganon95 responds:

lmao a lot of this review didn't make a lot of sence to me but i think i see where your getting at, its only really repeditive because i suck at making my own beat, ill usually start to make one then screw it up lol (which is why i like doing remixes =P)

TheTrance4everSong&amp;lt;3 TheTrance4everSong<3

vritingAReview4U!&lt;3

Id say this is rave rather than trance. That intro is almost UKG/2-step-ish.
Seems that you work with sound somewhat well, could use maybe more melodies or somewhat to spruce it up, and give your progression a bit more focus

Moscow Moscow

Muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D:

The concept isnt horrible, Id actually be pretty interested in hearing this at a suitable volume but as of now the sound is horribly grating and possibly destructive to the ears. Please find some way to clean up your sounds if you attempt something like this again

Quarantine! Quarantine!

pretty good

Seems a bit diluted from recording, but looking beyond that, this is pretty intense.. seems to be upbeat and cynical at the same time. Vocals would probably do it good, as the track seems open for it. cant help ya more than pointing that out however XD

seanbroccoli responds: